- 42″ nozzles optimized for reel positioning of auger headers.
- Each kit is configured for your specific header allowing for ease of installation and maintaining proper weight balance of the header.
- In-cab control of air throttle & nozzle position.
- Drive ratio matched to combine model to ensure optimum airflow.
- 2-piece nozzle construction with durable, lightweight die-cast mounting saddle.
- Rigid, single-piece aluminum manifold provides a stable span of even the widest headers.
- Belt and pulley drive system is easily field-serviceable with industry standard parts.
- Floor kits available for select models.
Airbar® Auger Header
The high-speed airflow keeps the cutting head clear and operating at maximum efficiency, reducing equipment wear.
Reduced shatter loss
Air pressure keeps all loose product flowing into the feeder-house, preventing these losses and increasing yields by as much as 4 bushels per acre.
Faster ground speed
Improving crop flow across the header allows for substantial increases in ground speed.
Increased operating efficiency
The S3 AWS Airbar® creates a more even flow of material through the feeder-house by eliminating waste-material build up, increasing cutting and feeding efficiency, reducing knife and internal component wear and operating time.